this summer I am making a vow to myself to wear as much colour as possible!
I’ll admit, as an artist – I love to play with my clients in every shade under the sun. but myself — that’s s different story. I seem to stick to basics, neutrals and I tend to only play with colour on the lip! so here it is folks, my first attempt to wearing colour on my eyes.
- Lise Watier Eyeshine liner in Aurora
- Lise Watier Tient Lumiere Foundation in #8
- Lise Watier Eyeshadow in Biege Glace (as my highlighter)
- Lise Watier Havana Bronzer (as my contour)
- Lise Watier Lipliner in Ginger
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Kim K