HEY its been a minute! I’ve been SWAMPED this spring season…but don’t worry, I have LOTS to share…starting with my NEW/OLD skincare routine… ? ? ?
So the truth is, I went back to my roots. The first prestige skincare line I ever purchase was none other than Canadia’s own Lise Watier! While I was a travelling artist with the brand (back in the day), they had launched a wonderful little line called Age Control.
The discovery of Labrador Tea (it’s powerful antioxidant) really intrigued me, so I purchased it at the delicate age of 21. Then …. almost a decade has gone by, and here I am back using it.
This time, I’m using their NEW formula Age Control Supreme La Crème Sublime Légère
The benefits- anti aging, silky lightweight YET hydrating texture, preventive and overall my skin looks & feels BETTER, more RADIANT! I truly believe in this miracle cream. When I originally purchased it, there was only 1 texture, which at the time was only good for my winter skin.
In addition, I am using the global boosting serum, Sublimessence ALSO by Lise Watier. This has the highest concentration of Labrador Tea – therefore, more absorption of products, cell turn over, radiance, and of course- ANTI AGING 😀
I’ll tell you truthfully, I have only been back on these products for 3 weeks now. So I will continued to update my results…so far, my skin feels and looks plump, glowy and hydrated.
What hasn’t changed…
- My detox mask hasn’t changed. I’m still using the Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask (twice a week). In addition I use the Chantecaille Fruit & Flower Acids Mask (once a week)
- I continue to cleanse with Omorovicza Cleansing Balm + my Clarisonic Smart Profile with the radiance head
- My toner is Clarins for Normal/Dry Skin
- I use the PMD once a week (I have been for about a month now…post coming soon!)
- Odacite Serum/Oils (Combo Skin + Pimples)
What is your go to prestige skincare routine?